Enabling businesses of all sizes to access the full potential of Copilot
In 2023 Microsoft introduced Copilot, the AI assistant that transforms the way people work. Since then, millions of people around the world have made Copilot their daily companion for various tasks.
As we settle into 2024, Microsoft have announced that Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now available for organisations of all sizes — with no seat minimum.
The updates to Copilot for M365 include:
- Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now generally available for small businesses with Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Business Standard Customers can purchase between one and 299 seats for $30 per person per month.
- Removal of the 300-seat purchase minimum for commercial plans and making Copilot available for Office 365 E3 and E5 customers (A Microsoft 365 license was previously required).
- Commercial customers can now purchase Copilot for Microsoft 365 through our amazing network of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partners.
- Last month, Microsoft also announced eligibility of Copilot for Microsoft 365 for education faculty and staff.
Copilot for Microsoft 365 is even more powerful for organisations because it works across your entire universe of data at work — including emails, meetings, chats, documents and more, plus the web. With natural language prompts like “Tell my team how we updated the product strategy,” Copilot can generate a status update based on the morning’s meetings, emails and chat threads. Copilot is also integrated into the apps millions of people use every day, including Microsoft Teams. Copilot jump-starts your creativity in Word, analyses data in Excel, designs presentations in PowerPoint, triages your Outlook inbox, summarises meetings in Teams – whether you attended or not – and so much more.
Introducing Copilot Pro: Supercharge your creativity and productivity
Microsoft has also announced the availability of Copilot Pro, a new subscription that delivers the most advanced features and capabilities of Microsoft Copilot to individuals looking to supercharge their Copilot experience. Whether you need advanced help with writing, coding, designing, researching or learning, Copilot Pro brings greater performance, productivity and creativity.
Copilot Pro provides:
- A single AI experience that runs across your devices, understanding your context on the web, on your PC, across your apps and soon on your phone to bring the right skills to you when you need them.
- Access to Copilot in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PC, Mac and iPad for Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscribers.
- Priority access to the very latest models – starting today with OpenAI’s GPT-4 Turbo. With Copilot Pro you’ll have access to GPT-4 Turbo during peak times for faster performance and, coming soon, the ability to toggle between models to optimise your experience how you choose.
- Enhanced AI image creation with Image Creator from Designer (formerly Bing Image Creator) – ensuring it’s faster with 100 boosts per day while bringing you more detailed image quality as well as landscape image format.
- The ability to build your own Copilot GPT – a customised Copilot tailored for a specific topic – in our new Copilot GPT Builder (coming soon) with just a simple set of prompts.
Introducing new features in Copilot
As the availability of Copilot expands to even more people, Microsoft have announced further updates to Copilot.
- Copilot GPTs – Copilot GPTs let you customise the behaviour of Microsoft Copilot on a topic that is of particular interest to you. A handful of Copilot GPTs will start to roll out 15 Jan 2024, with specific purposes such as fitness, travel, cooking and more. Soon, Copilot Pro users will also be able to create their own Copilot GPTs using Copilot GPT Builder.
- Copilot mobile app – The Copilot mobile app is now available for Android and iOS. The Copilot app gives you the power of Copilot on the go as your Copilot queries and chats will roam across your phone and PC. The Copilot mobile app includes the same capabilities of Copilot on your PC including access to GPT-4, Dall-E 3 for image creation, and the ability to use images from your phone when chatting with Copilot.
- Copilot in the Microsoft 365 mobile app – Copilot has been added to the Microsoft 365 mobile app for Android and iOS for individuals with a Microsoft account. This new feature is rolling out over the next month. Access Copilot right inside the app and easily export the content you create to a Word or PDF document.
Trustmarque, your Copilot partner of choice
We have extensive expertise in Microsoft technologies. That’s why we are among the UK’s top Microsoft partners with all seven cloud designations and have recently been acknowledged as an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (AEMSP).
To help your organisation get ready for Copilot, we’re offering a Readiness Accelerator to not only help you fully understand the capabilities of the Microsoft AI product suite, but also identify what is required for you to fully benefit from the capabilities. We’ll work closely with your organisation to assist in the identification and development of key overarching strategies for business and technical adoption.